Monday, October 23, 2006

Sharejunction.com

I was checking out a company which I felt had good prospects. However, I felt that the prices it is trading at today is nearing its peak and I want to get in at a lower price. I don't want to be logging on every other day to check on this stock. I want a service that sends me an email when the price hits a certain low.

So I figure surely my online brokerage service would offer me this service for free. I was wrong. They want me to pay SGD$52 for Stock Alerts which I feel should be given away for free. I say screw them.

A fellow blogger recommended sharejunction.com. Its Singapore's First Online Stock Portal and I must say, they've got a pretty sweet setup. It has useful contents (active forums with lots of people talking about this or that share), userfriendly features, clean and simple design, easy to use. I love it.

They offer a comprehensive list of Financial ratios and Technical analysis snapshots of all the company's listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange to help you figure out if the stocks are worth buying or not.

Their online portfolio valuation incorporates brokerage fees so that you're always aware of how much the middleman is getting from you.

I'm signing up only because of their free Stock Alerts via Email feature.
Best thing is: Its all Free. Thats money saved for the next stock buying spree my friends!

Snapshots:



No comments: